Mobile Front End Engineer Lead - Attention
- Have experience in the startup space
- Want to work alongside a team that is open-minded, compassionate, engaged, and patient
- Enjoy autonomy and work well remotely
- Are passionate about the mental health/well-being space
- Someone who can push the boundaries on what’s possible
- A design-centric engineer
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves and being both an individual contributor and a strategic leader in the early phases of product development. Post development, we anticipate you to move into an engineering lead role managing a team of IC’s
- 5+years front-end experience, 3+ years mobile app development
- Experience building or managing teams
- Experience building for rigorous A/B testing frameworks
- Experience managing deployment and updates for both Apple & Google app stores
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, iterative, very early stage startup, juggling lots of unknowns and playing a critical role in shaping product strategy.
- Very competitive on salary + equity $150k - 175k plus equity (salary commensurate with experience)
- Remote - friendly. We are flexible on location at this time. We want to find the best candidate possible and we will figure out how to make it work!
- You will be a founding member working alongside co-founders from company backgrounds such as Snapchat, Fullscreen, TikTok, RoosterTeeth, & Current TV.
Attention is an early stage company founded by a team in Los Angeles focused on creating mobile, design-led solutions in the mental health space. Our first product is focused on creating a new experience for on-demand human connection as we tackle the growing challenge of loneliness.