Director of Engineering - Process Street
We are looking for a Director of Engineering with experience building SaaS products to expand and lead our team of software engineers.
- Develop effective ways to communicate, monitor, and lead your team through one-on-ones and team meetings.
- Keep the executive leadership team informed on your team’s progress through one-on-ones, written updates, and regular team hangouts.
- Build rapport with each member of the engineering team and support them through coaching and mentorship to help level up their skills.
- Participate in code reviews, learning, and spreading technical knowledge throughout Process Street -- moving knowledge to documentation where appropriate.
- Occasionally dive into the code - fixing bugs, improving the developer experience, smoothing edges -- sometimes even spiking out small proofs of concept.
- Collaborate across various disciplines (Product Managers, Designers, Researchers) to help set technical roadmaps that will achieve business goals.
- Actively recruit, onboard, and train new engineers at Process Street. This might involve tweaking the skills portions of interviews or writing better documentation.
- Ensure customers have an amazing experience using Process Street.
- You are an experienced engineer with a strong background working in our stack: React, ES6/TypeScript, Scala, Play 2 and PostgreSQL. Even if you aren't a daily coder, you regularly exercise your coding muscles to provide any technical context the team may need
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years people management experience related to engineering team
About Process Street
Process Street is a SaaS platform that helps companies manage their processes and workflows to make recurring work fun, fast and faultless. We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team that relies on systems to improve output 10X. Process Street is a venture-backed startup and an AngelPad alum (the #1 Accelerator in the US).