Machine Learning Developer - Scopic Software
Scopic Software is seeking a Remote Machine Learning Developer (Junior) to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40+ countries. The successful candidate will work with a team of talented developers, designers, and project managers to develop industry-leading applications with the latest technologies. Current projects include a hair-loss simulator, gender change simulator, and voice recognition processor.
At Scopic, we believe great developers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
- Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success: All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be maintaining old code or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic develops are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
- Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast: We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
- Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team:Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic developers don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic programmers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
- 1+ years of professional experience in software development
- Advanced C++ and/or Python programming skills, both preferred
- Solid foundation in algorithms and mathematics
- Demonstrable machine learning expertise – both theory and in practice
- Proficiency in one or more deep learning frameworks
- Author on one or more published machine/deep learning papers, preferred
- Masters degree or higher
- Intermediate+ written and spoken English
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- All-expenses-paid international travel opportunities
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- This is a full-time, home-based position.
- Compensation: Depending on skills and experience.
About Scopic Software
US-based Scopic Software is a leading authority in quality, economical custom solutions for web, mobile and desktop.
Founded in 2006, Scopic now has over 200 team members spread all over the world. We might be a global company, but we cater to specific, local needs.
Nothing inspires us more than the challenge of finding the right solution for a complicated problem.
Above all, we are dedicated to building unique applications for our client